Donut Robot® Mark V
Automated fryer for standard size donuts, with mini donut option. Capacity 44 dozen/hour, with electric power and heat.
Mark V produces high quality, well formed cake donuts right out of the box, and makes excellent raised donuts with a few accessories. With the mini donut option, you can make both full size and mini donuts. Mark V is 50% longer, and works 50% faster than Mark II. The Mark V is compatible with Donut Robot® Mark V and Insider Ventless systems. While the fryer works, you can take care of other business! There's no easier, more dependable way to make donuts.
Type of donut
Ring donuts, 'Old Fashion' donuts
Up to 3⅜" (86 mm)
530 per hour (44 dozen) @120 seconds frying time
All worldwide voltages, 1 or 3 phase, 6.9 - 9.1 KW
UL, CSA, NSF, CE
No standing over the fryer, no turning with sticks, no lifting screens. Donuts are deposited, fried and dispensed automatically onto a Roto-Cooler or a Rack Loader for sugaring, icing or glazing. With a Donut Robot® you can make donuts in a back room, or right in front of customers!
- Electronic temperature controller - holds correct temperature much better than old style thermostats.
- Automatically deposits 2 donuts per conveyor row.
- 'Half-speed' switch available for depositing 1 donut per conveyor row.
- 'Plain' plunger, 1-9/16" diameter (39.7 mm), makes ring donuts
- Makes excellent 'Old Fashion' donuts, with Old Fashion mix
- Makes great mini donuts, with Mini Donut Hopper and Plunger option
- Makes raised donuts with Mark II Cake and Yeast Raised System
- Conveyor bars guide donuts in rows 3¾ inches center-to-center (95 mm).
- Hopper holds 10 lbs batter (4.5 kg). Hopper volume = 10 quart (9.5 liter).
- Depositor can be adjusted for smaller or larger donuts.
- Adjustable frying time from 60 to 300 seconds.
- Normally requires a ventilation and fire suppression hood indoors
- Can be used ventless with Insider Ventless system.
See "Related Products" for these and other options.
You can also see Related Products listed with Donut Robot® systems.
- Drain and valve. Drains require a hole in the fryer's supporting table.
- Filtration. Choose EZMelt 18 or Filter-Flo siphon
- Mini donut hopper/plunger kit (Part# MK-1502-1). For depositing 4 mini donuts per conveyor row. Changeover takes less than one minute. Max production is approximately 944 per hour (79 dozen) at 90 seconds frying time.
- 1-13/16 inch Plunger (46 mm). This large size plunger enables you to increase the size of your donuts up to 3¾ inches (95 mm) - the maximum that can fit between the bars. This plunger currently available only with North America 240V/60/1 model, Item #22667.
- RS Roller-Submerger system. Enables automated production of ball donuts, cake donut holes, or loukoumades about 1½ inches/38 mm in diameter, with even frying and color.