Adamatic ADR-2 Divider Rounder
Divides and rounds in a single operation, with 1, 2 or 3 pockets for bread and rolls up to 19 oz.
Adamatic’s ADR2 Divider-Rounder is a bakery equipment legend for mid-sized bread and roll production - for durability, dependability, and for being easy to run with multiple dough sizes.
The ADR2 operates with 1, 2, or 3 pockets using 3 different rounding drums, at speeds up to 40 pieces/minute.
The ADR2 rounds the dough internally after dividing, and delivers it to an intermediate proofer (such as the Adamatic Combi Proofer). No cone rounder or belt rounder is needed. The overall benefit is that an ADR2 Divider-Rounder runs more products with a single piece of equipment.
The ADR2 is manufactured in the USA. Parts, technical support and service are all available within North America.
Dividing Range - 1 pocket (bread)
9 - 19 oz (255-532 g)
Dividing Range - 2 pocket (small bread/large roll)
1 - 9 oz (28-255 g)
Dividing Range - 3 pocket (rolls)
1 - 3 oz (28-84 g)
Capacity - 1 pocket
30 pieces/minute (1800/hour)
Capacity - 2 pocket
80 pieces/minute (4800/hour)
Capacity - 3 pocket
120 pieces/minute (7200/hour)
Footprint (Length x Width)
82 x 34 inch (209 x 87 cm)
You can see a full list of features with diagrams and photos in the ADR2 Spec Sheet (see 'Resources' below).
Feel free to contact your Belshaw Industrial Sales Manager for your equipment needs!
- 1, 2, or 3 pockets using different rounding drums
- Speeds up to 40 pieces/minute, equivalent to capacity 4,800 pieces per hour with 3 pockets.
- Accomodates round rolls, moulded rolls, hot dog and hamburger buns, large sub rolls and baguettes up to 19 oz.
- Dividing Range - 1 pocket (bread): 10-19 oz (280-532 grams)
- Dividing Range - 2 pocket (small bread or large roll): 1-9 oz (28-255 grams)
- Dividing Range - 3 pocket (rolls): 1-3 oz (28 -84 grams)
- Scaling and production weights may vary with different dough consistencies
- Fully adjustable hydraulic main piston, assuring scaling with minimal dough punishment
- Variable speed and rounding control
- Adjustable gravity feed oiling system
- Flour duster
- Simple weight adjustment
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Compatible with Adamatic Combination Bread and Roll Makeup Line (and other Makeup Equipment)
- BISCC certified; UL listed control panel
- Footprint: 82" long, 34" wide
- 220V/60/3, 20 Amps; other voltages available