10 bowl sizes, by volume
265 - 450 quarts (250 - 430 liters)
10 bowl sizes, by dough capacity
350 to 650 lbs (160 to 300 kg)
- Steel frame particularly reinforced to support mechanical stress due to intense industrial use and mounted on 6 nonslip and adjustable anchorage feet.
- Machine lifted up from floor to allow a proper cleaning underneath.
- Outer paneling coated with epoxy powder (food contact safe).
- Frontal surfaces of the machine body completely in stainless steel.
- Bowl protection through stainless steel cover top to drastically reduce flour dust emissions in the environment.
- Shockproof and anti-scratch thermoformed ABS safety guard.
- Stainless steel bowl.
- High-resistant dividing blade, spiral arm and grid in stainless steel.
- Movable head with lifting and lowering hydraulic system, allowing the bowl holder trolley to be put in and taken out.
- Automatic hydraulic system for trolley hooking and unhooking with a pre-hooking device allowing easy coupling, even on sloping floors.
- Transmission of the motion to the bowl through a double wheel-friction system for the models 250A-300A.
- Transmission with a single wheel for the models 130A-160A-200A.
- Transmission of the motion to the spiral arm by means of pulleys equipped with belts.
- Spiral arm with two-speed rotation.
- Motion of bowl rotation at variable speed controlled electronically, to be scheduled depending on the needs of dough kneading in order to optimize the quality.
- Bowl rotation reversal device at first speed.
- Electronic control panel on a console with a 120° right and left rotation, equipped with a membrane keyboard and a largesized
- LCD control screen.
- Option of setting, storage and selection up to 99 recipes, warning of anomaly and selection of planned preventive maintenance based on operating hours.
- For the model SPI 130 A: electronic control panel on a console with a 120° right and left rotation, equipped with a membrane keyboard allowing the working cycle to be scheduled and controlled in manual or automatic mode.
- Electric panel housed in an IP55 protection box against flour dust and water sprays.
- Bowl holder trolley with ergonomic handle suitable for being coupled with all hydraulic and screw lifters allowing dipping onto worktable or hopper, manufactured by Esmach.
- Interchangeable additional trolley equipped with bowl.
- Outer paneling in stainless steel.
- Detector of real temperature inside the dough kneading with an infrared sensor and visualization on display.
The control panel includes:
- Functional and innovative control console, that can be rotated left and right through 120° for a work position that is always perfect, even in small kitchens.
- Electronic membrane keyboard panel, with large LCD graphic display screen, that saves up to 99 recipes with their various processing phases (first speed, second speed, bowl rotation inversion, pause, stop). Specific bowl speeds can be set for each recipe.
- Problem alerts and programmed maintenance alerts.