Number of decks
1 - 5
Baking area, 2-wide decks
56 inch Wide x 32 inch Deep (1416 x 819 mm)
Baking area, 3-wide decks
74½ inch Wide x 32 inch Deep (1890 x 819 mm)
The DX Eco-touch gives you the artisan-style products that your customers crave!
For a full feature list, download the DX Eco-touch spec sheet (in 'Resources' below).
- Independent controls for top and bottom heating elements to create the perfect balance of heat
- Single piece, heavy sole plates for evenly distributed bottom heat perfect for traditional oven-bottom baked bread
- Patented Cumulus Steam Generating System
- Protection System ensures oven controls never overheat
- Provides a gentle mellow bake each and every time
- Rapid heat recovery rate
- Simple damper facility for expelling air
- Illuminated bake chamber using halogen bulbs with external access
- Generous, thick slabs of rock wool insulation deliver exceptional heat retention
- 1 year parts/labor warranty
The 'Eco-touch' touchscreen controller is renowned for its easy programming and easy use - even by bakery novices!
- Menu interface for fast, easy, and mistake free usage. Icons and illustrations are used for menu selection.
- Up to 240 bake programs. Settings can be changed while the program is running.
- 'Favorites' menu accesses the most frequently used programs
- 7-day timer to start oven at selected times, ready for every shift. 4 events can be programmed for each day of the week.
- 'Help' function at top of every screen
- 'Sleep mode' returns each oven to a selected standby temperature to reduce energy consumption up to 66%
- Auto-shutdown to prevent ovens from being left on by mistake
- Diagnostics function to monitor performance and report status, while ovens are running
- Voice prompts such as "Door Open", "Bake Over", etc can be activated as desired. (Standard alert tones and buzzers are also available)
- All functions can be uploaded and downloaded via USB. This includes recipes, sounds and tones, logos, icons, images and software.