Find a Service and Repair Company
- USA-Canada - Enter your zip code or city on our map page
- International - Contact the local distributor that the equipment was purchased from, or any reputable service and repair company.
- Call either 1-800-BELSHAW, 800-578-2547 or +1-206-322-5474 and Press '2'.
- Phone support is available between 6am - 4pm Pacific Time, Monday - Friday.
- Have your model and serial number ready before calling. These are on a data tag, usually near the machine's electrical compartment.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the model number and serial number in your email. These are on a data tag, usually near the machine's electrical compartment.
- If possible, attach a photo or video that shows the problem.
- Contact Belshaw Phone or Email Support as above. Also contact the Distributor or Dealer from whom the machine was purchased, who will assist your further. Your warranty does not cover repairs unless they are pre-authorized by Belshaw Technical Support.
In most cases you will be able to identify the part you need from one of the diagrams at the back of the manual that came with your machine.
- IF YOU KNOW the part number you need
- Order it from the Belshaw distributor for your region.
- IF YOU DON'T KNOW the part number you need
- Call Technical Support, 1-800-578-2547 or (+1)206.322.5474, Option 2
- Have the model number, serial number and machine voltage ready. You can find these on a data tag attached to the exterior of the machine.
- Include the model, serial number and voltage.
- Include a description of the problem.
- Attach a photo or video that explains the problem
Our technicians can usually identify the part number you need over the telephone or by return email.