INSIDER for Cake and Mini Donuts
On the outside, a unique merchandizing system for making and selling donuts. On the inside, a sophisticated system with multiple clean air filters. And it operates from a single plug.
The Insider clean-air cabinet is fully self contained and houses a Donut Robot® electric fryer and Roto-Cooler, plus filtering options. You can choose to make either cake donuts (with a mini donut option), or you can choose a 'GP' machine for fast production of mini donuts only. For yeast raised donuts, choose one of the Insider Cake + Yeast systems. The Insider is mobile on casters. It needs only one plug to operate. It never fails to attract onlookers watching the donuts. With a vehicle-style wrap, it becomes even more of an attraction! For more reasons to choose the Insider over stand-alone donut systems, see the tab below marked "Benefits". The Insider is electric only and not compatible with Mark II Gas fryers.
84 inches (214 cm)
31 inches (79 cm)
91½ inches (232 cm)
With Donut Robot® Mark II
Cake donuts up to 30 dozen/hour
With Donut Robot® Mark II + Mini Donut Option
Cake donuts up to 30 dozen/hour + Mini donuts up to 79 dozen/hour
With Donut Robot® Mark II GP
Mini donuts (only) up to 102 dozen/hour
With Donut Robot® Mark V
Cake donuts up to 45 dozen/hour
With Donut Robot® Mark V + Mini Donut Option
Cake donuts up to 45 dozen/hour + Mini donuts up to 118 dozen/hour
With Donut Robot® Mark V GP
Mini donuts (only) up to 151 dozen/hour
Power with Mark II, Mark II GP
240 V, 60 Hz, 1-Phase, 36 A
Power with Mark V, Mark V GP
240 V, 60 Hz, 1-Phase, 50 A
ETL-certified to UL-197 (Safety), UL-710B (Ventilation), NSF-169, CSA C22.2, NFPA-96
The Insider has been carefully designed with systems to comply with Safety, Sanitation and Clean-air Ventilation standards. Despite this, it is still wise to obtain early approval from local authorities.
- What is included with an Insider:
- Clean-air Cabinet, Donut Robot® fryer and Roto-Cooler.
- EZMelt Filtration system is optional but recommended. Filter-Flo Siphon is an alternative.
- Convenient design:
- Large storage space at rear, enclosed by easy to use, well fitted doors.
- Clear polycarbonate viewing windows. The front viewing window tips up for access to the interior. The rear windows slide horizontally. All windows are removable.
- Ventilation and Fire Suppression:
- Air recycling system, with fan-assisted grease filter, electronic filter, and odor filters.
- Interlock system to ensure ventilation is active. Fryer is otherwise shut down or unable to start.
- Fire suppression system (Pyro-Chem Kitchen Knight II, PLC-240/300). Operates automatically, also manually from a pull station.
- For standard size donuts, use Donut Robot® Mark II or Mark V.
- For mini donuts, use Donut Robot® Mark II GP or Mark V GP.
- For standard size AND mini donuts, use Donut Robot® Mark II or Mark V, along with Mini Donut Hopper/Plunger Kit, Part #MK-1502-1.
- See Donut Robot Mark II/Mark V spec sheet for fryer specifications.
- Not compatible with gas-heated Donut Robot® Mark II Gas or Mark II GP Gas.
- Single 240V power connection
- Insider with Donut Robot® Mark II/Mark II GP: 36 Amps
- Insider with Donut Robot® Mark V/Mark V GP: 50 Amps
- North America models supplied with NEMA#14-50 plug
- Installation and usage may require approval by local jurisdictions. All Insiders are intended for installation in accordance with:
- NFPA 96 - Standard for Ventilation Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations
- The National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70
- Other codes such as the International Mechanical Code (IMC), and the Uniform Mechanical Code (UMC).
With its ability to produce and sell in any indoor location, the Insider is in a different class to other donut systems!
- The Insider is on heavy duty casters and can be moved from one place to another. The exhaust hood is built-in and there is no exterior ductwork. You will need 50 Amp electrical service, however.
- The Insider is designed to attract the interest of passers-by. With its large window viewing area and attractive appearance the Insider comes with great merchandising potential built in.
- Customers in high traffic areas can watch the Insider frying donuts automatically. The operator has only to mix batter, fill the Donut Robot® hopper and bag donuts from the Roto-Cooler, a rotating tray that collects the donuts automatically.
- The Insider accepts vehicle-style banner wraps (see photos) to further increase visibility.
- The Insider eliminates the purchase and installation cost of standard ventilation and fire suppression hoods.
- The Insider operates in a smaller footprint than other methods of producing and selling.
- The Insider addresses fire prevention, air filtration, and sanitation requirements. Cabinet and fryers are tested by ETL and listed to UL-197, UL-710B, CSA C22.2 and NSF-4 standards.