Type of donut
Mini donuts only
Plunger size, each plunger
1 inch (25.4 mm)
Up to 2 inch (51 mm)
1220 per hour (102 dozen) @ 90 seconds frying time
All worldwide voltages, 1 or 3 phase, 4.4 - 5.9 KW
UL, CSA, NSF, CE
No standing over the fryer - the operator is free to bag and sell donuts, mix batter, and take care of other business. Donuts are dispensed to a Roto-Cooler for sugaring, icing or glazing. Customers and passers-by are fascinated by the Donut Robot®!
- Electronic temperature controller - holds correct temperature much better than old style thermostats.
- Automatically deposits 4 mini donuts per conveyor row.
- 'Half-speed' switch available for depositing 2 mini donuts per conveyor row.
- Double mini plunger, 1 inch (25.4 mm) diameter.
- Conveyor bars guide donuts in rows 3 inches apart (76 mm).
- Hopper holds 10 lbs (4.5 kg) batter, volume = 10 quart (9.5 liter).
- Depositor can be adjusted for smaller or larger donuts.
- Adjustable frying time from 60 to 300 seconds.
- Normally requires a ventilation and fire suppression hood indoors - unless used with Insider Ventless system.
See "Related Products" for these and other options (below).
You can also find them at the Donut Robot® Mark II GP system page.
- Drain and valve. Drains require a hole in the fryer's supporting table.
- EZMelt filter. Keeps your shortening cleaner than any other method, and saves lots of time as well.
- Filter-Flo siphon. Can be used instead of drain and valve, to extract and filter shortening.
- Shortening reserve tank. Enables you to easily insert shortening as needed.