INSIDER for Cake and Yeast Raised Donuts
The Insider that makes every kind of donut, cake, yeast-raised, or mini, along with old fashions, twists, fritters and more.
Insider for Cake and Yeast is less common than Insider for Cake and Mini Donuts. It does everything that the other Insider does, but adds yeast-raised donut capability. The Insider clean-air cabinet is fully self contained and houses a Donut Robot® Mark II or Mark V fryer and Roto-Cooler, plus filtering options and an extra shelf for a Feed Table to insert yeast-raised donuts. For reasons to choose the Insider over stand-alone donut systems, see the tab below marked "Benefits". The Insider is electric only, and not compatible with Mark II Gas fryers. Note that extra space is needed to produce yeast raised donuts, more than the Insider cabinet provides on its own. You will need a table for rolling and cutting donuts, a proofer to allow the yeast to take effect. At full capacity, two people working together are needed, with one person occupied with mixing, rolling, cutting and proofing the yeast-raised donuts.
84 inches (214 cm)
31 inches (79 cm)
91½ inches (232 cm)
With Donut Robot® Mark II
Cake or yeast-raised donuts up to 30 dozen/hour
With Donut Robot® Mark V
Cake or yeast-raised donuts up to 45 dozen/hour
Power with Donut Robot® Mark II
240 V, 60 Hz, 1-Phase, 36 A
Power with Donut Robot® Mark V
240 V, 60 Hz, 1-Phase, 50 A
ETL-certified to UL-197 (Safety), UL-710B (Ventilation), NSF-169, CSA C22.2, NFPA-96
The Insider has been carefully designed with systems to comply with Safety, Sanitation and Clean-air Ventilation standards. Despite this, it is still wise to obtain early approval from local authorities.
- What is included with an Insider:
- Clean-air Cabinet, Donut Robot® fryer, Roto-Cooler and extra shelf to accomodate a Feed Table.
- EZMelt Filtration system is optional but recommended. Filter-Flo Siphon is an alternative.
- Convenient design:
- Large storage space at rear, enclosed by easy to use, well fitted doors.
- Clear polycarbonate viewing windows. The front viewing window tips up for access to the interior. The rear windows slide horizontally. All windows are removable.
- Ventilation and Fire Suppression:
- Air recycling system, with fan-assisted grease filter, electronic filter, and odor filters.
- Interlock system to ensure ventilation is active. Fryer is otherwise shut down or unable to start.
- Fire suppression system (Pyro-Chem Kitchen Knight II, PLC-240/300). Operates automatically, also manually from a pull station.
- For Cake Donuts and for Yeast-Raised Donuts, choose Donut Robot® Mark II or Donut Robot® Mark V.
- For mini donuts, simply add the Mini Donut Hopper/Plunger Kit, Part #MK-1502-1.
- See Donut Robot Mark II/Mark V spec sheet for fryer specifications.
- Not compatible with gas-heated Donut Robot® Mark II Gas or Mark II GP Gas.
- Single 240V power connection
- Insider with Donut Robot® Mark II/Mark II GP: 36 Amps
- Insider with Donut Robot® Mark V/Mark V GP: 50 Amps
- North America models supplied with NEMA#14-50 plug
- Installation and usage may require approval by local jurisdictions. All Insiders are intended for installation in accordance with:
- NFPA 96 - Standard for Ventilation Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations
- The National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70
- Other codes such as the International Mechanical Code (IMC), and the Uniform Mechanical Code (UMC).
With its ability to produce and sell in any indoor location, the Insider is in a different class to other donut systems!
- The Insider is on heavy duty casters and can be moved from one place to another. The exhaust hood is built-in and there is no exterior ductwork. You will need 50 Amp electrical service, however.
- The Insider is designed to attract the interest of passers-by. With its large window viewing area and attractive appearance the Insider comes with great merchandising potential built in.
- Customers in high traffic areas can watch the Insider frying donuts automatically.
- The Insider accepts vehicle-style banner wraps (see photos) to further increase visibility.
- The Insider eliminates the purchase and installation cost of standard ventilation and fire suppression hoods.
- The Insider operates in a smaller footprint than other methods of producing and selling.
- The Insider addresses fire prevention, air filtration, and sanitation requirements. Cabinet and fryers are tested by ETL and listed to UL-197, UL-710B, CSA C22.2 and NSF-4 standards.