84 inches (214 cm)
31 inches (79 cm)
91½ inches (232 cm)
With Donut Robot® Mark II
Cake or yeast-raised donuts up to 30 dozen/hour
With Donut Robot® Mark V
Cake or yeast-raised donuts up to 45 dozen/hour
Power with Donut Robot® Mark II
240 V, 60 Hz, 1-Phase, 36 A
Power with Donut Robot® Mark V
240 V, 60 Hz, 1-Phase, 50 A
ETL-certified to UL-197 (Safety), UL-710B (Ventilation), NSF-169, CSA C22.2, NFPA-96
The Insider has been carefully designed with systems to comply with Safety, Sanitation and Clean-air Ventilation standards. Despite this, it is still wise to obtain early approval from local authorities.
- What is included with an Insider:
- Clean-air Cabinet, Donut Robot® fryer, Roto-Cooler and extra shelf to accomodate a Feed Table.
- EZMelt Filtration system is optional but recommended. Filter-Flo Siphon is an alternative.
- Convenient design:
- Large storage space at rear, enclosed by easy to use, well fitted doors.
- Clear polycarbonate viewing windows. The front viewing window tips up for access to the interior. The rear windows slide horizontally. All windows are removable.
- Ventilation and Fire Suppression:
- Air recycling system, with fan-assisted grease filter, electronic filter, and odor filters.
- Interlock system to ensure ventilation is active. Fryer is otherwise shut down or unable to start.
- Fire suppression system (Pyro-Chem Kitchen Knight II, PLC-240/300). Operates automatically, also manually from a pull station.
- For Cake Donuts and for Yeast-Raised Donuts, choose Donut Robot® Mark II or Donut Robot® Mark V.
- For mini donuts, simply add the Mini Donut Hopper/Plunger Kit, Part #MK-1502-1.
- See Donut Robot Mark II/Mark V spec sheet for fryer specifications.
- Not compatible with gas-heated Donut Robot® Mark II Gas or Mark II GP Gas.
- Single 240V power connection
- Insider with Donut Robot® Mark II/Mark II GP: 36 Amps
- Insider with Donut Robot® Mark V/Mark V GP: 50 Amps
- North America models supplied with NEMA#14-50 plug
- Installation and usage may require approval by local jurisdictions. All Insiders are intended for installation in accordance with:
- NFPA 96 - Standard for Ventilation Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations
- The National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70
- Other codes such as the International Mechanical Code (IMC), and the Uniform Mechanical Code (UMC).
With its ability to produce and sell in any indoor location, the Insider is in a different class to other donut systems!
- The Insider is on heavy duty casters and can be moved from one place to another. The exhaust hood is built-in and there is no exterior ductwork. You will need 50 Amp electrical service, however.
- The Insider is designed to attract the interest of passers-by. With its large window viewing area and attractive appearance the Insider comes with great merchandising potential built in.
- Customers in high traffic areas can watch the Insider frying donuts automatically.
- The Insider accepts vehicle-style banner wraps (see photos) to further increase visibility.
- The Insider eliminates the purchase and installation cost of standard ventilation and fire suppression hoods.
- The Insider operates in a smaller footprint than other methods of producing and selling.
- The Insider addresses fire prevention, air filtration, and sanitation requirements. Cabinet and fryers are tested by ETL and listed to UL-197, UL-710B, CSA C22.2 and NSF-4 standards.