724CG-724FG Donut Fryer (Gas)
Gas heated, frying size 24 x24 inches (61 x 61 cm).
Belshaw open kettle fryers are the top choice for convenience, flexibility, heat accuracy and long service life. 724 model fryers hold 25 large or 36 medium-size donuts. For that reason you should choose carefully between the 724 and 718L fryer. The 724 is particularly useful for medium size donuts up to 3¾ inches in diameter (95 mm), because it holds 3 dozen donuts, compared to 2 dozen for the 718L fryer. The screens used will be different, and so will any baking racks. You'll need 23 x 23 inch screens for this fryer, and baking racks to hold them. Each fryer comes with two screens with handles.
24 x 24 inches (61 x 61 cm)
Fryer capacity (large donuts)
25 donuts up to 4½ inch diameter (114 mm)
Fryer capacity (medium donuts)
36 donuts up to 3¾ inch diameter (95 mm)
Production capacity (large donuts)
62 dozen/hour @120 seconds frying time
Production capacity (medium donuts)
90 dozen/hour @120 seconds frying time
Gas heat / BTU
Natural Gas OR Liquid Propane 60,000 BTU/hr
Shortening capacity (approximate)
119 lbs (54 kg)
CG model (electric power required)
Electronic Ignition, Electronic Temp Controller
FG Model (no electric power required)
Standing Pilot, Thermostat Control
NSF-4, ANSI Z83.11-2016, CSA 1.8-2016, CE
Almost any size and shape of donut (or similar product) can be fried in these adaptable and dependable fryers, including donuts, hushpuppies, loukoumades, funnel cakes, elephant ears and fried products of all kinds.
- Frying Area 24 inches side-to-side, 24 inches front-to-back (61 x 61 cm).
- Gas heated at 60,000 BTU/hr.
- Shortening capacity 119 lbs (54 kg) by weight, 16 gallons (61 L) by volume.
- Capacity 25-36 donuts (depends on size).
- Production rate at full capacity 62-90 dozen donuts per hour @ 120 seconds frying time.
- 724CG model only:
- Electrical power connection (100-120 V or 200-240 V).
- Electronic ignition.
- Electronic temperature controller for high accuracy and low temperature fluctuation.
- 724FG model only:
- No electrical power connection.
- Standing pilot ignition.
- Thermostat temperature control.
- High-temperature shut-off switch set to approximately 450° F (230° C).
- Stainless steel cabinet, kettle, and drain tray, with sloping surface around fryer kettle.
- Adjustable, bolt-down legs.
- Drain tray on right side of fryer (can easily be repositioned on left side).
- Heavy duty drain and valve with exterior handle for draining shortening.
- Tall backsplash with exhaust flue.
- Frame reinforcement for mounting a Belshaw Type B or Type F Cake Donut Depositor, installed on left side (can be moved to right side).
- Natural Gas and Propane models are available.
- 2 high quality nickel plated donut frying screens supplied with handles.
- ETL certified to NSF-4, ANSI Z83.11-2016, CSA 1.8-2016.
- Customer is responsible for installation of ventilation hood and/or fire suppression as required by local codes.
- Customer may need to supply makeup air as required by International Mechanical Code 2015, Chapter 5, Section 508.1.
- (Optional) Draft inducer kit #724CG-1000, recommended for Propane models, and for Natural Gas above 3,000 feet (915 m) altitude. (For 240V models: #724CG-1001.)
- (Optional) Submerger screen #724G-1547, recommended for ball shaped donuts and all products that need full frying coverage.
- Certified to NSF-4, ANSI Z83.11a and CSA1.8a.2004.
- CE models available for European Union and other countries.