18 x 26 inches (46 x 66 cm)
24 donuts up to 4 inches diameter (108 mm)
60 dozen/hour @ 120 seconds frying time
Gas heat / BTU
Natural Gas OR Liquid Propane 44,000 BTU/hr
Shortening capacity (approximate)
96 lbs (44 kg)
CG model (electric power required)
Electronic Ignition, Electronic Temp Controller
FG Model (no electric power required)
Standing Pilot, Thermostat Control
NSF-4, ANSI Z83.11-2016, CSA 1.8-2016, CE
Almost any size and shape of donut (or similar product) can be fried in these adaptable and dependable fryers, including donuts, hushpuppies, loukoumades, funnel cakes, elephant ears and fried products of all kinds.
- Frying Area 18 inches side-to-side, 26 inches front-to-back (46 x 66 cm).
- Gas heated at 44,000 BTU/hr.
- Shortening capacity 96 lbs (44 kg) by weight, 13 gallons (49 L) by volume.
- Capacity 24 donuts.
- Production rate at full capacity 60 dozen donuts per hour @ 120 seconds frying time.
- 718LCG model only:
- Electrical power connection (100-120 V or 200-240 V).
- Electronic ignition.
- Electronic temperature controller for high accuracy and low temperature fluctuation.
- 718LFG model only:
- No electrical power connection.
- Standing pilot ignition.
- Thermostat temperature control .
- High-temperature shut-off switch set to approximately 450° F (230° C).
- Stainless steel cabinet, kettle, and drain tray, with sloping surface around fryer kettle.
- Adjustable, bolt-down legs.
- Drain tray on right side of fryer (can easily be repositioned on left side).
- Heavy duty drain and valve with exterior handle for draining shortening.
- Frame reinforcement for mounting a Belshaw Type B or Type F Cake Donut Depositor, installed on left side (can be moved to right side).
- Natural Gas and Propane models are available.
- 2 high quality nickel plated donut frying screens supplied with handles.
- ETL certified to NSF-4, ANSI Z83.11-2016, CSA 1.8-2016.
- Customer is responsible for installation of ventilation hood and/or fire suppression as required by local codes.
- Customer may need to supply makeup air as required by International Mechanical Code 2015, Chapter 5, Section 508.1.
- (Optional) Draft inducer kit #718CG-1000, recommended for Propane models, and for Natural Gas above 3,000 feet (915 m) altitude.
- (Optional) Submerger screen #718LG-1541, recommended for ball shaped donuts and all products that need full frying coverage.
- ETL certified to NSF-4, ANSI Z83.11a and CSA1.8a.2004. CE models available for European Union and elsewhere.