18 x 26 inches (46 x 66 cm)
24 donuts up to 4 inches diameter (108 mm)
60 dozen/hour @120 seconds frying time
82 lbs | 11 gallons (37 kg | 42 L)
208-240 Volts, Single phase (other voltages available)
UL, NSF, CSA, CE
Our electronic temperature controller keeps temperature right on target and is far more accurate than a thermostat!
- Frying Area 18 inches side-to-side x 26 inches front-to-back (46 x 66 cm).
- Shortening capacity 82 lbs by weight, 11 gallons by volume (37 kg/42 liters).
- Capacity 24 standard donuts
- Production rate at full capacity, 60 dozen donuts per hour @120 seconds frying time.
- 208-240 Volts, 50/60Hz, Single phase (other voltages available).
- Heavy duty elements, tiltable upwards for easy kettle cleanup.
- Electronic temperature controller for high accuracy and low temperature fluctuation.
- High-temperature shut-off switch set to approximately 450° F (230° C).
- Stainless steel cabinet, kettle, and drain tray, with sloping surface around fryer kettle.
- Adjustable, bolt-down legs.
- Drain tray on right side of fryer (can easily be repositioned on left side).
- 2 high quality nickel plated donut frying screens supplied with handles.
- Heavy duty drain and valve with exterior handle to empty shortening.
- Accomodates EZMelt18 of SF18 Shortening filter underneath fryer.
- Accomodates Type B or Type F cake donut depositor.
- (Optional) Submerger screen #618L-1521, recommended for ball shaped donuts and all products that need full frying coverage.
- ETL certified to UL-197, CSA C22.2 and NSF-4.
- CE models available for European Union and other countries
- See PDF tab for more specifications.
- See below for optional accessories for your donut fryer.
- A ventilation and fire suppression hood is normally required for indoor locations.