Type of donut
Cake and Yeast Raised
Up to 3½" (89 mm)
1060 per hour (88 dozen) @120 seconds frying time
All worldwide 3-phase voltages, 12 to 15 KW
UL, CSA, NSF, CE
No standing over the fryer, no turning with sticks, no lifting screens. Donuts are deposited, fried and dispensed automatically onto a Rack Loader for sugaring, icing or glazing. A Donut Robot® makes it easier and more fun to make high quality donuts. Watch employees take charge of the whole process!
- Electronic temperature controller - holds correct temperature much better than old style thermostats.
- Holds 4 donuts per conveyor row.
- Requires EZMelt34 Melter-Filter to handle filtration and topping up shortening in fryer. (See Related Products, below)
- Requires Feed Table and Trays/Cloths to insert Yeast Raised donuts. (See Related Products, below)
- For Cake Donuts, choose either Type F Depositor or Dual Automatic Depositor. (See Related Products, below)
- After frying, dispenses donuts onto Glazing Screens in a Rack Loader. (See Related Products, below)
- Available with Support Table with holes precut for Drain, Rack Loader and bolts for holding down the fryer.
- Adjustable frying time from 60 to 300 seconds.
- Normally requires a ventilation and fire suppression hood