Feed Table for Mark VI
Part # FT6-0005
Proofing Tray (30-60 recommended)
Proofing Tray size
18 x 27 inch (457 x 686 mm)
Part # FT2DW-0510
Proofing Cloth with Rod (30-60 recommended)
Not required (Plugs into Donut Robot®)
Each Tray/Cloth combination holds 24 donuts. There is no handling of proofed donuts, using this process!
An automated raised donut system is also available (see "Century-Mark VI" donut system) with automated proofer instead of a Feed Table.
- Mix dough.
- While dough is resting, prepare up to 20 Proofing Trays and 20 Proofing Cloths. The cloths are placed on top of the trays.
- Roll dough and cut donuts, using a single donut cutter or a rotary cutter.
- Place 24 donuts between the marked lines on the Proofing Cloths.
- Insert each Proofing Tray and Proofing Cloth (with 12 donuts) into proofer for approximately 40 minutes.
- After proofing, load the tray onto the Feed Table. Place the Rod at the front of the Proofing Cloth into the hooks of the Feed Table.
- Pull the tray out, leaving the cloth and donuts on the feed table. Return the tray to be used again at the Rolling and Cutting stage above.
- The Feed Table advances in time with the fryer and drops the proofed donuts automatically into the fryer.
- The cloth is deposited under the feed table, ready for another use.
- A Feed Table with leg extenders is available for Mark VI Deep, which is taller than the standard Mark VI.
- A splash guard is included with Mark VI standard equipment.
Each Mark VI Tray/Cloth holds 2 dozen donuts.
Mark VI 'Deep' model requires fewer Tray/Cloth combinations. (It has less capacity because of the wider spacing allowed for very large donuts).
Each Tray/Cloth combination is in use for 1 hour to process 2 dozen raised donuts. The time taken is used for:
- Loading cut donuts onto Tray/Cloth
- Proofing time
- Time for loading the Feed Table
- Handling time, and time left over.
MARK VI - In 1 hour, the Mark VI can produce almost 90 dozen donuts at full capacity.
- You can make good progress with 30 Trays and 30 Cloths. With these, you can make batches of 60 dozen donuts.
- At full capacity, 45 Trays and 45 Cloths are needed.
- For full capacity over long periods, plan for 60 Trays and 60 Cloths.
MARK VI Deep - In 1 hour, the Mark VI Deep can produce 72 dozen donuts at full capacity.
- You can make good progress with 24 Trays and 24 Cloths. With these, you can make batches of 48 dozen donuts.
- At full capacity, 36 Trays and 36 Cloths are needed.
- For full capacity over long periods, plan for 48 Trays and 48 Cloths.