Donut Robot® Mark II (Gas)
Automatic fryer for standard size donuts, with an option for mini donuts. Capacity 30 dozen/hour, gas heated.
Mark II Gas runs on gas heat and a small amount of electricity, so you can take it with you almost anywhere! This Donut Robot® fryer produces high quality, well formed cake donuts right out of the box, and makes excellent raised donuts with a few accessories. With the mini donut option, you can make both full size and mini donuts. The Mark II Gas is compatible with Donut Robot® Mark II Gas systems. While the fryer works, you can take care of other business! There's no easier, more dependable way to make donuts.
Type of donut
Ring donuts, 'Old Fashion' donuts
Up to 3⅜" (86 mm)
354 per hour (30 dozen) @120 seconds frying time
Natural Gas OR Liquid Propane, 35,000 BTU
Power (for conveyor and depositor)
120V or 240V, 0.36 KW
Certification (Natural Gas models)
Certification (Propane models)
NSF-169, ANSI Z83.11-2016, CSA 1.8-2016
No standing over the fryer, no turning with sticks, no lifting screens. Donuts are deposited, fried and dispensed automatically onto a Roto-Cooler or a Rack Loader for sugaring, icing or glazing. With a Donut Robot® you can make donuts in a back room, or right in front of customers!
- Thermostat heat control.
- Automatically deposits 2 donuts per conveyor row.
- 'Half-speed' switch available for depositing 1 donut per conveyor row.
- 'Plain' plunger, 1-9/16" diameter (39.7 mm), makes ring donuts
- Makes excellent 'Old Fashion' donuts, with Old Fashion mix
- Makes great mini donuts, with Mini Donut Hopper and Plunger option
- Makes raised donuts with Mark II Gas Cake and Yeast Raised System
- Conveyor bars guide donuts in rows 3¾ inches center-to-center (95 mm).
- Hopper holds 10 lbs batter (4.5 kg). Hopper volume = 10 quart (9.5 liter).
- Depositor can be adjusted for smaller or larger donuts using simple dial.
- Adjustable frying time from 60 to 300 seconds.
- Normally requires a ventilation and fire suppression hood indoors
- Cannot be used with Insider Ventless system. (Use electric Mark II instead)
See "Related Products" for these and other options.
You can also find Related Products listed with Donut Robot® systems.
- Mini donut hopper/plunger kit (Item# MK-1502-1). For depositing 4 mini donuts per conveyor row. Changeover takes less than one minute. Max production is approximately 944 per hour (79 dozen).
- Filtration. Choose Filter-Flo siphon for extracting and filtering shortening.
- Shortening reserve tank. Enables you to easily insert shortening as needed.
- RS Roller-Submerger system. Enables automated production of ball donuts, cake donut holes, or loukoumades about 1½ inches/38 mm in diameter, with even frying and color.