Type of donut
Ring donuts, 'Old Fashion' donuts
Up to 3⅜" (86 mm)
354 per hour (30 dozen) @120 seconds frying time
Natural Gas OR Liquid Propane, 35,000 BTU
Power (for conveyor and depositor)
120V or 240V, 0.36 KW
Certification (Natural Gas models)
Certification (Propane models)
NSF-169, ANSI Z83.11-2016, CSA 1.8-2016
No standing over the fryer, no turning with sticks, no lifting screens. Donuts are deposited, fried and dispensed automatically onto a Roto-Cooler or a Rack Loader for sugaring, icing or glazing. With a Donut Robot® you can make donuts in a back room, or right in front of customers!
- Thermostat heat control.
- Automatically deposits 2 donuts per conveyor row.
- 'Half-speed' switch available for depositing 1 donut per conveyor row.
- 'Plain' plunger, 1-9/16" diameter (39.7 mm), makes ring donuts
- Makes excellent 'Old Fashion' donuts, with Old Fashion mix
- Makes great mini donuts, with Mini Donut Hopper and Plunger option
- Makes raised donuts with Mark II Gas Cake and Yeast Raised System
- Conveyor bars guide donuts in rows 3¾ inches center-to-center (95 mm).
- Hopper holds 10 lbs batter (4.5 kg). Hopper volume = 10 quart (9.5 liter).
- Depositor can be adjusted for smaller or larger donuts using simple dial.
- Adjustable frying time from 60 to 300 seconds.
- Normally requires a ventilation and fire suppression hood indoors
- Cannot be used with Insider Ventless system. (Use electric Mark II instead)
See "Related Products" for these and other options.
You can also find Related Products listed with Donut Robot® systems.
- Mini donut hopper/plunger kit (Item# MK-1502-1). For depositing 4 mini donuts per conveyor row. Changeover takes less than one minute. Max production is approximately 944 per hour (79 dozen).
- Filtration. Choose Filter-Flo siphon for extracting and filtering shortening.
- Shortening reserve tank. Enables you to easily insert shortening as needed.
- RS Roller-Submerger system. Enables automated production of ball donuts, cake donut holes, or loukoumades about 1½ inches/38 mm in diameter, with even frying and color.