Type of donut
Mini donuts only
Plunger size, each plunger
1 inch (25.4 mm)
Up to 2 inch (51 mm)
1220 per hour (102 dozen) @ 90 seconds frying time
Natural Gas OR Liquid Propane, 35,000 BTU
Power (for conveyor and depositor)
120V or 240V, 0.36 KW
Certification (all models)
Certification (Propane models only)
ANSI Z83.11-2016, CSA 1.8-2016
No standing over the fryer, no turning with sticks, no lifting screens. Donuts are deposited, fried and dispensed automatically onto a Roto-Cooler or a Rack Loader for sugaring, icing or glazing. With a Donut Robot® you can make donuts in a back room, or right in front of customers!
- Thermostat heat control.
- Automatically deposits 4 mini donuts per conveyor row.
- 'Half-speed' switch available for depositing 2 mini donuts per conveyor row.
- Uses double-miniature plunger, 1 inch diameter.
- Conveyor bars guide donuts in rows 3 inches center-to-center (76 mm).
- Hopper holds 10 lbs batter (4.5 kg). Hopper volume = 10 quart (9.5 liter).
- Depositor can be adjusted for smaller or larger donuts using simple dial.
- Adjustable frying time from 60 to 300 seconds.
- Normally requires a ventilation and fire suppression hood indoors.
- Cannot be used with Insider Ventless system. (Use electric Mark II GP instead)
See "Related Products" for these and other options.
You can also find Related Products listed with Donut Robot® systems.
- Filtration. Choose Filter-Flo siphon for extracting and filtering shortening.
- Shortening reserve tank. Enables you to easily insert shortening as needed.
- RS Roller-Submerger system. Enables automated production of ball donuts, cake donut holes, or loukoumades about 1½ inches/38 mm in diameter, with even frying and color.
- A regular Donut Robot hopper is required to accomodate the donut hole plunger. You can choose 1-9/16 or 1-13/16 sizes for the plunger, and the hopper must be the same size.