24 x 24 inches (61 x 61 cm)
Fryer capacity (large donuts)
25 donuts up to 4½ inch diameter (114 mm)
Fryer capacity (medium donuts)
36 donuts up to 3¾ inch diameter (95 mm)
Production capacity (large donuts)
62 dozen/hour @120 seconds frying time
Production capacity (medium donuts)
90 dozen/hour @120 seconds frying time
96 lbs | 13 gallons (44 kg | 49 L)
208-240 Volts, 1 or 3 phase (other voltages available)
UL, NSF, CSA, CE
Our electronic temperature controller keeps temperature right on target and is far more accurate than a thermostat!
- Frying Area 24 inches x 24 inches (61 x 61 cm).
- Shortening capacity 96 lbs by weight, 13 gallons by volume (44 kg/49 liters).
- Capacity 25-36 donuts depending on size.
- Production rate at full capacity, 63-90 dozen donuts per hour @120 seconds frying time.
- 208-240 Volts, 50/60Hz, 1-phase or 3-phase (other voltages available).
- Heavy duty elements, tiltable upwards for easy kettle cleanup.
- Electronic temperature controller for high accuracy and low temperature fluctuation.
- High-temperature shut-off switch set to approximately 450° F (230° C).
- Stainless steel cabinet, kettle, and drain tray, with sloping surface around fryer kettle.
- Adjustable, bolt-down legs.
- Drain tray on right side of fryer (can easily be repositioned on left side).
- 2 high quality nickel plated donut frying screens supplied with handles.
- Heavy duty drain and valve with exterior handle to empty shortening.
- Accommodates EZMelt24 of SF24 Shortening filter underneath fryer.
- Accommodates Type B or Type F cake donut depositor.
- (Optional) Submerger screen #624-1521, recommended for ball shaped donuts and all products that need full frying coverage.
- Certified to UL-197, CSA C22.2 and NSF-4.
- CE models available for European Union and other countries.
- See PDF tab for more specifications.
- See below for optional accessories for your donut fryer.
- A ventilation and fire suppression hood is normally required for indoor locations.