Donuts per basket
95° to 115° F (35° to 46° C)
Typical relative humidity
50% to 65%
Typical proof time
30 to 50 minutes
Typical # of sections, C16-24 system
4 (short proof) or 5 (long proof)
Maximum loaded baskets in proofing chamber (4 sections)
Maximum loaded baskets in proofing chamber (5 sections)
Always discuss your proofing preferences with a Belshaw industrial sales manager! Belshaw can configure your proofer so that it closely matches your centralized donut production needs.
- Controlled by PLC with touch screen. Shows current status, recipes, alerts and custom functions.
- Proofer is constructed using modular sections. Each section adds to donut capacity and proofing time.
- Independent temperature and humidity controls for each section.
- Range of common settings:
- Temperature 95° to 115° F (35° to 46° C)
- Relative humidity 50% to 65%
- Proof time 30 to 50 minutes
- Height extensions from 12 to 42 inches (35 to 106 cm) to achieve targeted proof times.
- Synchronized auto-loading from sheeting line.
- Synchronized basket advance with fryer.
- Synchronized transfer to transfer conveyor and fryer.
- Teflon powder coated wire mesh proofer baskets.
- Active Release System (releases donuts from baskets, for reduced flour usage).
- Windows to for observation of proofing chamber (with optional locks).
- Window to see when donuts approach discharge point.
- Infra-red counter (counts loaded proofer baskets only)
- Secondary heat supply for rapid application of heat.
- Exhaust system for rapid discharge of heat.
- Auto-water fill system.
- Continuous chain lubrication.
- Adjustable safety clutch (uncouples motor in the event of extra resistance to motion).
- Safety guards at infeed and outfeed.
- Proofer basket anti-flip design.
- E-stop buttons.
- Compatible with American and International power supplies.