fits Century Industrial C10-24, C14-24 and C18-24 lines
30 inches (76 cm) - Six donuts wide
fits Century Industrial C10-36 and C14-36 lines
36 inches (91 cm) - Eight donuts wide
fits High Volume Industrial lines
48 inches (122 cm) - Ten donuts wide
Worldwide, 3-phase voltages
Glaze can be heated to the preferred temperature preferred for your products. The amount of glaze in the waterfall, and the speed of the donuts under the glaze waterfall, can be adjusted to achieve the best glaze coverage.
- Can be located anywhere on donut lines 6, 8 or 10 donuts wide.
- Holds heated glaze at set temperature.
- Temperature can be set to maximum 145° F / 62° C.
- Produces a consistent waterfall of glaze.
- Precision leveling device for glaze waterfall.
- PLC with touch screen control panel controls the glaze temperature, the amount of glaze and the speed of donuts through the glazer.
- Glaze tank includes a large agitator paddle to prevent crusting. Agitator is easily removable.
- Glaze tank holds approx. 30 gallons (113 L).
- Water-filled heat "jacket" around holding tank to maintain heat while reducing scalding or crusting.
- High quality sanitary glaze pump for circulating glaze.
- Glazer cleans in place. Holding tank is retractable for filling and cleaning.
- Optional 'CYCLONE’ Belt washer. Cleans conveyor belt with high powered water jet.