16 x 16 inches (41 x 41 cm)
16 standard donuts
40 dozen/hour @ 120 seconds frying time
Electric (208 or 240V)
UL, NSF, CSA, CE
For cake donuts, you can use a handheld donut depositor such as Belshaw's Type K Donut Depositor (for ring donuts only).
For more cake donuts, we recommend the Cut-N-Fry which includes our versatile Type N hand-crank depositor.
For yeast raised donuts, you may need 20 or more screens.
- Supplied with a cover which doubles as a convenient, sturdy drain tray.
- Supplied with two Frying Screens with handles.
- For yeast raised donuts, you may need 20 or more screens. Screen handles may get in the way when proofing. If so, choose a set of detachable screen handles.
- Frying Area 16 inches x 16 inches (41 x 41 cm).
- Shortening capacity 33 lbs by weight, 4.5 gallons by volume (15 kg/17 liters).
- Capacity 16 standard donuts.
- Production rate at full capacity, 60 dozen donuts per hour @120 seconds frying time.
- 208-240 Volts, 50/60Hz, Single phase (other voltages available).
- Heavy duty elements, can be tilted upward for easy kettle cleanup.
- Thermostat temperature control.
- Stainless steel cabinet, kettle, and drain tray.
- For filtration, we recommend our Filter Flo Siphon and a container that cannot leak, such as a bowl or pan. The fryer has no drain.
- (Optional) Submerger screen Part # HP-1004.
- ETL certified to UL-197, CSA C22.2 and NSF-4.
- CE models available for European Union and other countries.
- See PDF tab for more specifications.
- See below for optional accessories for your donut fryer.
- A ventilation and fire suppression hood is normally required for indoor locations.