Automated glazer for 6-wide Century Industrial donut lines.
'GL' glazers are a vital part of Belshaw's modular Century systems. Bakeries can place their glazer anywhere in a Straight-line, L-Shaped, or U-shaped configuration.
The Glazer has 2 parts which can be separated.
- The Glaze Tank holds 200 pounds (90 kg) of glaze and pumps it continuously to a carefully levelled trough which dispenses glaze in a curtain (or waterfall).
- The Glaze Conveyor carries donuts through the continuously flowing curtain of glaze.
Glaze remains at ambient room temperature. Every other aspect of glazing can be controlled and adjusted. Glaze Tank and Conveyor can both be washed down separately.
Century Industrial systems
C6-24, C10-24, C14-24, C-16-24, C18-24
Worldwide, all voltages
BISSC - Sanitation
The GL Glazer line has been adapted and continuously improved to meet the expectations of commissary and wholesale bakery customers.
- Large glaze tank.
- Sanitary stainless steel pump with adjustable glaze flow.
- Adjustable glaze applicator height.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel wire belting.
- Variable speed drive.
- Wash down cleaning.
- Water-resistant plug, motor and electrical enclosure.
- No independent power required. Powered by connection to entire donut line.
- Certified by BISSC (Sanitation).