3 large pans, heated
⅓ pan size, 4 quart (3.75 liter)
4 medium pans, unheated
¼ pan size, 3 quart (2.75 liter)
Radiant air heat element
Full size when open
74 x 27 inch (188 x 69 cm)
UL, CSA, NSF
No donut-making accessory is as versatile as the Donut Finishing Center!
- Thermostat regulated radiant-air dry heat.
- Three ⅓ size heated icing pans for icings (4 quart/5.3L).
- Four ¼ size unheated pans for glaze, sugar and sprinkles ( 3 qt./3.7L).
- 2 large foldable extensions, each 22 x 25 inch (559 x 635 mm).
- 5 storage shelf brackets, for holding baking pans or screens.
- Stainless steel construction throughout.
- 4 stainless steel casters, (2 lockable).
The Donut Finishing Center is supremely versatile. But if you are icing a lot of donuts, the convenience and ease of use of Belshaw H&I icers will provide the best overall results.
DONUT FINISHING CENTER
Ices, glazes, sugars, sprinkles - and has 7 pans to hold them all.
Does many things in a small space.
Extensions provide 2 useful work areas, one on either side.
Shelf brackets provide extra storage underneath.
Icing around the edge of the heated pans will overheat, unless regularly stirred.
H&I-2 , H&I-4 Icers
Each bowl rests in hot water. Icing stays in good condition for longer without stirring. Suitable for the best quality product.
Large bowls allow easy, convenient 2-handed dipping of donuts into icing.
Large 8 quart bowls hold double the amount of icing.
Water tank needs to be emptied and re-filled with hot water every day, unless it's left on when not in use. Takes about 10-15 minutes.
No shelf storage brackets underneath.