6 donuts wide, 24 inches (610 mm)
6 feet (1.83 m)
2244 per hour (187 dozen) @110s fry time
With options like an extra turner, submerger, left or right operation and remote PLC console, Belshaw can configure a state-of-the-art fryer that closely matches your centralized production needs. For yeast raised donuts, the fryer can be paired with either an automated Century Industrial Proofer, or a Feed Table supplied by a Rack Proofer.
- 4½ inch (114 mm) pocket spacing for each donut. 3" also available for mini donuts.
- Two heat zones (gas models). One or two heat zones (electric models).
- Electronic heat control (standard) - maintains temperature within narrow band.
- Remote control console (optional) with PLC and touchscreen.
- Variable speed, synchronized with Proofer and Cake Donut Depositor.
- Exit chute (standard) or exit conveyor (optional).
- Left or right configuration, as preferred.
- 1 or 2 turners with fast insertion and removal.
- Conveyor brackets for lifting manually or by forklift.
- Gas heated models include exhaust damper system with stack, heat shield, barometric damper, draft inducer, and proving switch.
- Automatic shortening melter/leveler. Maintains exact shortening level.
- Optional partial-length submerger, for ball shaped donuts.
- Requires Belshaw TC30 Transfer Conveyor if used for both Cake and Yeast Raised donuts. This bridges the space used by the Cake Donut Depositor.
- Requires Belshaw CSF model shortening filter for single flush filtration.