8 donuts wide, 36 inches (914 mm)
Frying length C10-36
10 feet (3.05 m)
Frying length C14-36
14 feet (4.27 m)
5964 donuts per hour (497 dozen) @110s fry time
8760 donuts per hour (730 dozen) @110s fry time
With options like multiple turners, submergers, left-right operation, and continuous filtration, Belshaw can configure a state-of-the-art fryer that closely matches your centralized production needs.
- 4½ inch (114 mm) pocket spacing for each donut. 3" also available for mini donuts.
- Two heat zones on all models.
- Remote control console with PLC and touchscreen.
- Premix gas standard for gas fryers.
- Gas heated models include exhaust damper system with stack, heat shield, barometric damper, draft inducer, and proving switch.
- Variable speed, synchronized with Proofer and Cake Donut Depositor.
- Exit chute (standard) or exit conveyor (optional).
- Electric hoist for rapid lifting and lowering of conveyor
- Left or right configuration, as preferred.
- Automatic shortening melter/leveler. Maintains exact shortening level.
- Optional partial-length submerger, for ball shaped donuts.
- Requires Belshaw TC30 Transfer Conveyor if used for both Cake and Yeast Raised donuts. This bridges the space used by the Cake Donut Depositor.
- Requires Belshaw CSF Shortening Filter for single flush filtration.
- Continuous filtration option available using OS300 Filter system.
- For required and optional donut line components, see Century C10-36 | C14-36 Donut System.