CC36 - SC36 Cooling Conveyor
Provides a variable cooling down period before glazing or icing.
CC and SC conveyors provide extra time for donuts to cool down before icing or glazing, while they advance through the donut line. They are also used to provide time for icing or glazing to settle before donuts are stored or packaged.
- Conveyor can be between 3 and 12 feet long.
- Speed can be adjusted for longer or shorter cooling time.
- Cooling Conveyors (CC models) include fan blowers for extra cooling.
- Straight Conveyors (SC models) do not include fan blowers.
36 inch (914 mm)
CC30-3 | SC30-3 length
3 feet (91 cm)
CC30-6 | SC30-6 length
6 feet (183 cm)
CC30-9 | SC30-9 length
9 feet (274 cm)
CC30-12 | SC30-12 length
12 feet (366 cm)
'Daisy chain' connection to donut line
Donuts need to cool down before glazing or icing. The icing or glaze may need extra cooling before storing, packaging, or further processing.
- Thick stainless steel wire conveyor belt.
- CC models include 3 fan blowers on left and right side, per 6 feet of conveyor length.
- SC models do not include fans.
- Adjustable safety clutch that uncouples motor in the event of obstruction.
- Removable drip pans.
- Variable speed drive to make cooling period longer or shorter.
- Stainless steel construction with water-resistant motor and electrical connectors suitable for easy cleaning.
- Powered by 'daisy chain' connection to donut fryer.