Number of shelves
Space available per shelf
Up to 24 x 24 inch (610 x 610 mm)
Space between shelves
3 inch (76 mm)
Full Capacity @30 minutes proofing time
Approx 24 dozen donuts/hour
Full Capacity @45 minutes proofing time
Approx 16 dozen donuts/hour
UL, CSA, NSF, CE
- The capacity of a Donut Robot® Mark II Cake and Raised System is 30 dozen donuts/hour.
- The capacity of the TZ6 is 15 dozen donuts per hour @ 45 minutes proofing time.
- This means that you can use the TZ6 with a Donut Robot® Mark II Cake and Raised System, but there will be a gap of about 20-30 minutes between each batch of 12 dozen yeast raised donuts that you proof in the TZ6.
- You can use this time to make cake donuts.
- If you plan to operate your Mark II at full capacity for yeast raised donuts with no gaps, you can choose the EP18-24 proofer (see "Related Products" below). The capacity of the EP18-24 is approximately 45 dozen donuts per hour @ 45 minutes proofing time.
- When used with Donut Robot® Mark II, the narrow Proofing Trays will need extra support inside the TZ6 for proofing.
- Support can be provided by a 15 x 25 inch glazing screen on each shelf.
- This is shown in one of the photos above, with 2 Proofing Trays side by side.
- Glazing screen Part # is Belshaw #SL200-0004 (see "Related Products" below).