Gemini Roll Plant
Effortless roll makeup line up to 3,200 pieces/hour with 1-person operation.
Mono Equipment's superb 2-pocket Roll Plant is designed to effortlessly produce high volumes of rolls with accuracy and consistency, with an output of up to 3,200 rolls per hour. Ideal for the small to medium sized bakery, the 2-Pocket Roll Plant will produce a wide range of rolls and is available in 3 different weight ranges.
Weight range 1
1 - 3.5 oz (30 - 100 g)
Weight range 2
1.4 - 3.9 oz (40 - 110 g)
Weight range 3
1.8 - 5.1 oz (50 - 145 g)
Up to 3,200 pieces/hour
Width x Depth x Height (typical)
124 x 53 x 69 inch (316 x 135 x 777 cm)
Watch the Gemini video, and read the Gemini brochure in 'Resources' below.
Even more information is available from the Mono Equipment web site.
Belshaw Adamatic will work with you and with Mono Equipment to install your Gemini Roll Plant anywhere in North America.
- Dough is placed into the 15kg hopper and is gently fed through by star rollers with minimum pressure.
- The accurately divided dough pieces are then automatically cut and rounded in the same chamber
- The integrated flour duster prevents the dough from sticking throughout the dividing and moulding process.
- The addition of Mono's Roll Forming Unit (optional extra) transforms the 2-Pocket Roll Plant into a highly-versatile roll production center, enabling it to create a range of finger rolls, hamburger rolls and more.
- Each built-to-order Mono 2-Pocket Roll Plant is manufactured in stainless steel with accessible large doors and lift-up covers enable easy access for cleaning.